Guide to Floral Sweaters

2:00 PM

Your Guide to Floral Sweaters

As the weather finally gets a little chillier and the leaves turn a beautiful maroon and gold, I just could not escape floral.  This is Christmas gift shopping season so of course I wound up in some of my favorite stores planning to be the best gift giver ever!  Except, I end up shopping for myself and then get knocked down to reality when I remember the real reason of my shopping trip.  So, as I shop for my family I naturally "window shop" for myself.  These are the floral sweaters I found would look great in this fall and upcoming winter.

Forever 21
Photo: Forever 21

This sweater, for $27.80, is perfect for the colder weather.  With its black, gray, and white scheme accented by dark pants, shoes, and bags it doesn't give a Spring floral look.

Zara
Photo: Zara

I love this look.  Floral yet subtle. $79.90

 White House | Black Market
Photo: whitehouseblackmarket.com

Keeping up with the black/white/gray theme, this floral sweater/tunic, for $98, is classy and sophisticated.  It's also buy one get one 50% off!

John Lewis
Photo: johnlewis.com

Blue, purple, and pink make beautiful fall colors.  Pair this with leather pants and you're all set. £29.00.  International delivery not available yet.  (I'm just slightly hoping I have some UK readers).

Anthropologie
Photo: anthropologie.com

For $118, this red cardigan sweater is perfect!  It's also hooded.

Photo: anthropologie.com

If you still want a lighter look going into fall and winter try this $178 Anthropologie sweater.  Tan and light pink scream cool, calm, collected.  Yet this sweater doesn't scream at all.  If it were a person I'd bet it'd be fun, easy-going, and beautiful.  Sound like you? 


If these floral sweaters weren't enough for you, you could always search Lily Pulitzer's site.  That's like floral central!

Oh yeah, and this sweater just because...
Photo: hm.com

Happy Fall!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images