Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino

3:25 PM

Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino

What you don't know usually won't hurt you but in this case... It will!


As a coffee lover and a new iced coffee fanatic, I have found the perfect combination. I'm an entirely new person-- I think I need to introduce myself all over again.  Hi, I write for Winter's Days and I enjoy walks on the beach, pink sunsets, and Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccinos. 

Not knowing about this cold drink has caused your taste buds to miss out on one of the best concoctions ever ("concoctions" sounds horrible, but trust me it's not).  The mocha cappuccino is made with 100% Arabica coffee, premium cocoa and it's gluten free.  This is taken from bolthouse.com about their mocha cappuccino: "100% Arabica coffee, premium cocoa and protein. Until a little while ago, they were total strangers. But we’ve blended them together into our smooth and creamy Mocha Cappuccino, and now they’re besties. Besties whose sole purpose in life is to rescue those taste buds from taste purgatory". 

I like that description.

I have yet to try the other drinks but if its anything like this one then sign me up. I'm sold, you're sold.

Photo: bolthouse.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm allergic to coffee, so I steer way clear of this. However, I am infatuated with their vanilla bean, chocolate, and chai tea offerings. Their juices are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chai tea sounds so good! I have yet to try their juices, which would you recommend?

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images