18 Things No Woman Should EVER Have To Choose Between

12:30 PM

photo: biobreak.wordpress.com

When money is tight or let's be real, when you can't get everything you want a girl's gotta choose. We hate it, I know, but if it were up to me here are 10 things a woman should NEVER have to choose between:

1. Picking only ONE friend to get into a VIP event with
Because you know not all of your friends are easy to look at. 

2. One 12 inch personal pizza vs a cheesesteak sub from your favorite place.
My diet is telling me none of them but my heart is screaming for both.

3. Model Baptiste Giabiconi vs singer Adam Levine (not blond hair Adam).
I deserve both.

4. Dream job vs dream paycheck.
But really, who wants to work for others and get a "paycheck" anyway!?

5. Under Armour internship/job vs Conde Nast internship/job.
No, I refuse to choose. Both are incredible!

6. Meeting Oprah Winfrey vs Beyonce.
I would choose Beyonce without batting an eye. Kidding, both are wonderful, inspirational, smart, and worth it!

7. Being your dream weight vs eating whatever you want.
THIS. This is torture. 

8. A trip south of the border for some hot weather and people vs a European get away.
I love Spanish and Caribbean countries but I also love European culture. Why do I have to choose?

9. Your sister vs your other sister.
Two free cruise tickets, who do you pick your sister or your OTHER sister? 

10. Instagram vs Twitter.
Decisions, decisions...

11. Watching The Notebook vs Watching The Vow.
Must. Watch. All. Of. Rachel. McAdams.

12. Curly vs straight hair.
You can't wear both and sometimes your outfit will just look cuter with either or but those days when you really can't decide. Oh my.

13. Your favorite book vs an American classic.
It's a relaxing day on the beach or lounging by the pool and you only have one choice...

14. Valencia vs Hudson.
Because the other filters on IG just aren't up to par.
p.s. Check out the VSCO Cam app, it's awesome!

16. Indulging on a timeless purse vs buying an expensive watch.
Both classic pieces that are must-haves BUT you can only afford one at this second. Choose!

17. Brunch vs breakfast.
Both SO good! I just became a breakfast person about a year ago (this is what I was missing?). Nobody has brunch AND breakfast but the meals are slightly different. I don't want to choose.

18. Breakfast in the morning vs breakfast as a midnight snack.
More breakfast!

What are some other things us women should NEVER have to choose from?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images