Shrimp Recipes

2:17 PM

SHRIMP EVERYTHING!

Today I am craving shrimp and figured, hey, someone else might be too.  Here are 3 tasty recipes that include shrimp to satisfy your cravings.

Disclaimers: I am slightly allergic to seafood myself and I have not tried any of these recipes-- although, the dishes sound and look extremely good and satisfying.

1. Shrimp Quesadillas With Spicy Mango Salsa

photo: thetastyfork.com

The recipe is originally from The Tasty Fork website so head over to their site for the recipe. You could have this for lunch, dinner, or even serve it as an appetizer. This twist on a traditional Mexican dish has my mouth watering.

2. Thai Red Curry With Shrimp

photo: passthesushi.com

Thai food (as well as Vietnamese and Indian food) is one of my weaknesses. The flavors are so rich and the curry is quite different than that of Jamaicans. Nevertheless, if you want to try this, go to Pass the Sushi for the recipe.

3. Baked Coconut Shrimp

photo:foodnetwork.com

This is NOT fried, I repeat this is not fried. This is the perfect appetizer or side dish for a meal. The recipe is from Bobby Deen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images