Bizarre Yet Fashionable Workout Photos

10:12 AM

Because THIS should only ever happen in a photoshoot.



Photo: vogue.com Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Vogue, April 2009
Working out in your bathing suit with your heels on by the pool, you go girl! Read all about it here.
Photo: vogue.com Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, Vogue, June 2012
Post prom/wedding/gala run. I love this photo. Catch the inspiring article behind this image here.

Photo: wellandgoodnyc.com 
Shades and non-workout sneakers. What can I say. Read about it here.

Photo: whydidyouwearthat.com
She pretty much does not care what you think about her. Her thoughts: "this is my post workout cooling period. I'm just going to let this fur soak up all of my workout sweat."

photo: untitled-magazine.com
Because fashion.

Whatever you decide to wear to workout, get a great session in, stretch afterwards, and enjoy it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images